Middle Earth Defence Of The North
Inside this 112-page hardback supplement, you'll find:
– History of the North: An overview of the background of Middle-earth’s northern lands, including Sauron’s attack on the area during the War of the Ring.
– Scenarios: 18 narrative play Scenarios, including background, board layouts, objectives, rules, and more.
– Defence of the North Campaign: Rules to link the 18 Scenarios together into one extended campaign, or three individual campaigns that can be played on their own.
– Armies: Background details and rules for eight armies that fought in the Rhovanion, namely the Garrison of Dale, Erebor Reclaimed, Lothlorien, Halls of Thranduil, Beornings, Easterlings, Mordor, and Dark Denizens of Mirkwood. Each section features the units and Army Bonus available to that army list, and tactical insight on the strengths and weaknesses of your force. You’ll also find rules for notable units who fought during these wars.
– Legendary Legions: Rules for six Legions, representing the Army of Dale, Defenders of Erebor, the Bearings, Host of the Dragon Emperor, Fell Beings of Mirkwood, and Assault of Lothlorien. Each provides a restricted army composition that grants an additional suite of rules for the Legion to take advantage of.
– Appendix: Provides additional background and four scenarios for reenacting historical battles across Rhovanion, including the Destruction of Dale, Battle for Dale, the Battle of the Five Armies, and the High Pass.
– Showcase: Get inspired with lavish displays of key miniatures from the Citadel and Forge World ranges.
You will need a copy of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, Armies of the Lord of the Rings, and Armies of the Hobbit to use this expansion.
WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP SPRAY PAINT - THESE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT
Our flat postage rate is £4.50 for standard items. Order over £80 qualify for free postage. However, our Free Postage over £80 policy does not include Heavy Items. Items marked as Heavy have an £8 delivery cost attached to them, even if the order is above £80
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed (at present, the cut off for same day dispatch is 1:30pm. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
At present we are not shipping goods overseas through our web-store. However, we may be able to assist you via our eBay store utilizing the Global Shipping Program in the interim. If you require help with this, please use the Send us a message section on the Contact us page so we can arrange a customized listing for you (we are not able to ship in print Games Workshop products outside of Europe).
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Black Dragon Miniatures, 4-6 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JT, UK
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.