Battletome Slaves To Darkness
This book is a must-have for every general who wants to conquer the Mortal Realms with the Slaves to Darkness. Not only will you find a rich history and background extolling the dark virtues of these most heinous warriors, and macabre art to inspire you, you’ll also find everything you need to play them in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This 128-page hardback book contains:
– Lore and history of the Slaves to Darkness, their conquests, heroes, and background about the Gods of Chaos whom they worship
– Incredible artwork highlighting the diversity and depravity of the many warrior hosts who fight under the banners of the Slaves to Darkness
– 54 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles, showcasing the vast variety of units available, including three faction-specific Endless Spells
– Allegiance Abilities, battle traits, and enhancements including 8 command traits, 9 artefacts of power, 5 Lore of the Damned spells, and 6 Ensorcelled Banners
– Rules for 6 distinct Damned Legions – Host of the Everchosen, Legion of the First Prince, Cabalists, Despoilers, Ravagers, and Knights of the Empty Throne
– Path to Glory rules for your taking your malicious horde on a campaign of terror, as your Heroes attempt to gain the eye of the Dark Gods, achieving apotheosis or damnation for their efforts
– Matched play rules, with 4 grand strategies, 5 battle tactics, and 2 core battalions to choose from
– Twenty pages of masterfully painted models and armies to inspire you, including painting guides for recreating dirt-encrusted metal, grisly trophies, and lurid colour schemes
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP SPRAY PAINT - THESE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT
Our flat postage rate is £4.50 for standard items. Orders over £80 qualify for free postage. However, our Free Postage over £80 policy does not include Heavy Items. Items marked as Heavy have an £9.80 delivery cost attached to them, even if the order is above £80. On occasion, our store hosting provider does not apply the Heavy Item postage cost at checkout, if this occurs, we will contact you to arrange payment for shipping if required.
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day (during store opening hours) or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed (at present, the cut off for same day dispatch is 1:30pm. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
At present we are not shipping goods overseas through our web-store. However, we may be able to assist you via our eBay store utilizing the Global Shipping Program in the interim. If you require help with this, please use the Send us a message section on the Contact us page so we can arrange a customized listing for you (we are not able to ship in print Games Workshop products outside of Europe).
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Black Dragon Miniatures, 4-6 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JT, UK
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.